Floor System Options
Encore offers several types of high performance floor coating systems including epoxies, polyureas, polyaspartics and urethanes. Our systems are perfect for applications ranging from residential garages to high traffic commercial spaces.
Customized Concrete Coating Systems That Stand the Test of Time
Whether you need new flooring or want to renovate the existing floor of your home or commercial facility, it should offer durability, low-maintenance, and aesthetics. At Encore Concrete Coatings, we provide you with premium quality floor coating systems. We offer a wide selection of high-performing and customizable floor coating options for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Our floor coatings can withstand even the most demanding applications, most challenging environments, and stand the test of time.
As an established floor coating company in the industry, we are proud of our experienced team that ensures the correct installation of the selected floor coating. We help you choose the best solution according to your specific requirements and budget. Through our expertise, we install your flooring in just one day, and with its quick-drying qualities, you have a new and sparkling floor in little as one to two days.
Types of Coating Systems We Offer
At Encore Concrete Coatings, we provide you with various choices of floor coating systems. We have designed them to provide you maximum value, strength, durability and high-performance flooring. You can choose from the following floor coating choices:
Chip/Flake Floor Coating
Chip floor coating is an ideal option if you want a highly durable coating with impactful aesthetics. This finish has an orange peel texture which adds a unique touch of granite finish and traction to any space. When you select the chip floor coating, you get the following benefits:
- Various pre-tinted color choices
- High-performance and traffic durability
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Provide highly glossy finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Rapid cure and extreme adhesion
Quartz Floor Coating
Quartz floor coating is a perfect option for commercial and industrial applications. It is exceptionally durable, anti-slip, and highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals. This enables you to create a safe, low-maintenance, and aesthetically appealing environment at your facility. Other benefits it offers include the following:
- Cure rate choices available
- Maximum time of broadcast
- Safe, flexible, and highly durable flooring
- Minimal downtime with a single day installation
- Variety of color choices available
Metallic Floor Coating
If you want an eye-catching yet high-performing floor coating for your commercial facility, metallic floor coating is a perfect choice. It has a 3D effect with unique natural pigments, which enhance the beauty, appeal and value of your showroom, retail store and more. You get the following benefits from metallic floor coating:
- 24 hours cure period
- UV stable and self-leveling floor coating
- Can withstand high-level of traffic
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Slip-resistant and customized color options available
Polyurea Floor Coating
Do you want an extremely durable, chemical, abrasion and temperature resistant coating for your commercial facility or industrial facility? We have a polyurea floor coating that fits your needs. This unique product has extreme resilience, withstand drastic temperature changes and can withstand even the most challenging applications. The range of benefits it provides gives you maximum returns on your investment.
- 24 hours installation and cure period
- Can withstand high-level and heavy traffic
- Available in a range of textures and colors
- Abrasion, slip and chemical resistant
- Enhance the aesthetics of your space
Epoxy Floor Coating
Epoxy offers the perfect floor coating application for high-traffic spaces. This innovative product is available in a wide range of customization options to enhance your area’s durability and visual appeal. It is one of the most cost-effective options that last for years to come.
- Chemical, abrasion and impact resistant
- A vast range of textures, styles and colors available
- Low-odor and 100% consistent floor coating
- High-build and self-leveling application
- Perfect flooring finish for large commercial spaces
Call us now to explore various floor coating systems and select the best to meet your requirements and budget!